Caution: factory resetting the WLAN adapter also clears all settings. You will need to setup the WLAN adapter again to match your preferences.
Settings that are reset:
- Home network connection (WLAN settings)
- Out-of-home account information
- Child lock code
- Schedule timers (including schedule function of demand control1)
- Energy consumption data1
- Unit name and icon
You can factory reset the adapter with following instructions:
On the WLAN adapter:
- Press both “Setup” and “Mode” buttons simultaneously till all LEDs are blinking.
- Release both buttons.
- Press the “Setup” button shortly: all LEDs will start to blink quickly.
- Wait till the “Power” LED is continuously lit. The adapter has been reset successfully.
1 Only if the unit supports this function