- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, hot water, air handling units and Biddle air curtains
- Wide range of indoor units: possibility to combine VRV with stylish indoor units (Daikin Emura, Perfera)
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature, VRV configurator, 7 segment display and full inverter compressors, 4-side heat exchanger, refrigerant cooled PCB, new DC fan motor, ...
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- Free combination of outdoor units to meet installation space or efficiency requirements
- Fits any building as also indoor installation is possible as a result of high external static pressure of up to 78.4 Pa. Indoor installation leads to less piping length, lower installation costs, increased efficiency and better visual aesthetics
- Simplified installation & guaranteed optimal efficiency with automatic charging & testing
- Easy compliance with F-gas regulation thanks to automated refrigerant containment check
- Wide piping flexibility: 30m indoor height difference, maximum piping length: 190m, total piping length: 1,000m
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum
- Spread your installation cost by phased installation
- Keep your system in top condition via the Daikin Cloud Service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extented lifetime and immediate service support thanks to failure prediction
- Available as heating only by irreversible field setting
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
Variable refrigerant temperature
The intelligent systems ensures highest energy savings with additional comfort to better suit application requirements.