- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A+ (cooling) / A (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Very compact and easy to install
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- The air is comfortably spread up- and downwards thanks to 5 different discharge angles that can be programmed via the remote control
- Maintenance operations can be performed easily from the front of the unit
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C and in cooling mode down to -5°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Piping length up to 30m
- Exclusively offered for pair applications
- Flexible to install as the largest casing only weighs 17kg and piping connection can be done at the bottom, left or right of the unit
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.