- Depth of all units is 620mm, ideal for narrow spaces
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed small tube heat exchanger, DC fan motor and drain pump
- Stylish unit blends easily with any interior. The flaps close entirely when the unit is not operating and there are no air intake grilles visible
- Optimum comfort guaranteed with automatic air flow adjustment to the required load
- Fresh air intake integrated in the same system thus reducing installation cost as no additional ventilation device is required
- Maintenance operations can be performed by removing the front panel
- Branch duct discharge allows to optimize air distribution in irregular shaped rooms or to supply air to small adjacent rooms
- Standard drain pump with 580mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.